Stainless Steel Bathroom Cabinet are divided into hangi […]
Stainless Steel Bathroom Cabinet are divided into hanging stainless steel bathroom cabinets and floor-standing stainless steel bathroom cabinets. What are the details to be paid when installing floor-standing stainless steel bathroom cabinets? The first thing to notice is the installation of floor-standing bathroom cabinets at the installation cabinet feet. Whenever possible, lean against the outer side to balance the cabinet. When placing, it is necessary to see if the four cabinet feet are stable.
1. Lay the main cabinet horizontally and screw the foot to the fixed piece.
Confirm the installation height of the bathroom cabinet: the standard installation height of the general bathroom cabinet is 80~85cm, which is calculated from the floor tile to the upper part of the wash basin. The specific installation height is determined according to the height and usage habits of the family members, but It is most suitable within the standard height range.
2. Place the main cabinet to the installation position and adjust the anchor screw to the level.
3. After the main cabinet is installed, put the basin into the basin and adjust it to level.
4. The installation method of the side cabinet and the shelf is the same as that of the hanging bathroom cabinet.
5. Make-up mirror installation: Punch the wall surface according to the installation specifications of the mirror back hole, insert the expansion tube, then screw the screw into the expansion tube to the appropriate depth and hang the bath mirror.
6. Connect the inlet and outlet water, check the tightness, and clean the site.