Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets Factory introduces the […]
Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets Factory introduces the considerations for selecting cabinet countertops:
1. Natural marble is better, granite is better, hard and wear-resistant, not easy to weather. Ignoring radiation, mobile TVs have even greater radiation, such as imported Chinese Black Sand. The kitchen countertop made of marble is indeed very effective in terms of aesthetics, and it has very good fire and stain resistance. However, countertops made of natural marble have seams, which are easy to accumulate and have low durability. They need to be sealed frequently to prevent contamination.
2. Artificial stone countertops are now widely used cabinet countertops. The main reason is that they have many advantages, mainly including the following four points:
(1) Wear resistance, acid resistance, and high-temperature resistance, just meet the requirements of the kitchen for cabinet countertops, which are very suitable for daily use.
(2) There are no pores on the surface of the desktop, oil stains, water stains, and other dirt will not penetrate into it, and it will not appear dirty even after long-term use.
(3) If the cabinet needs a long tabletop, the artificial stone can be glued seamlessly without any gaps.
(4) If the surface has scratches, it can be polished with gauze paper to avoid leaving marks on the surface.
3. The biggest advantage of stainless steel countertops is that it is easy to clean, which is very suitable for lazy people; but the disadvantage is that it cannot be used in the corner of the cabinet. If the surface is accidentally scratched, it cannot be repaired, and the traces on the desktop will be retained and the appearance will be affected.
4. The fireproof board is colorful and diverse, fireproof, moistureproof, oil-resistant, acid and alkali resistant, high temperature resistant, and easy to clean. However, the quality of the internal matrix affects the service life of the fireproof board table.