Stainless Steel Faucets is a necessity of kitchen life, […]
Stainless Steel Faucets is a necessity of kitchen life, is it good to install a single handle? Is it better to use double handles?
1. The characteristics of a single tap
If your kitchen area is not large, it is most appropriate to choose a single faucet. You can adjust the water temperature and the amount of water with just one handle, which is very convenient. Single-handle faucets are mainly divided into desktop single-handle faucets and single-handle pull-out faucets.
(1) Desktop single-handle faucets are more common in the kitchen. One handle makes the operation very simple. Adjusting up, down, left, and right can adjust the size of the water flow and the temperature of the water, which is very practical.
(2) The biggest advantage of a single-handle pull-out faucet is that it can more easily clean the corners and corners of the kitchen, as well as the places that are not reachable by ordinary faucets, expanding the cleaning area and bringing convenience to kitchen cleaning.
2. Features of double-handle faucet:
This type of faucet occupies a little more area than a single faucet, but it is powerful and can be used to enjoy cold water and hot water separately at the first time, which is more practical and beautiful.
(1) Desktop double-handle faucet: The hole position on the kitchen sink determines whether this type of faucet can be used, so it is best to use matching products, two handles to control cold and hot water separately. If you have children in your family, the design of this kind of faucet is safer. The kind of things that can't be divided into cold and hot water and cause hot hands will be avoided as much as possible.
(2) Wall-mounted faucet: You can mix different types of kitchen basins as you like, and make full use of the wall above the kitchen basin, which saves space and is very beautiful. However, since domestic architectural design rarely uses water channels in the kitchen, it is relatively difficult to maintain. The main reason is that the water pipes are all buried in the walls.