Handmade Sink Factory introduces the installation and uses the requirements of the sink overflow:
1. How to install the overflow of the sink?
1. First, put a circle of glass glue around the drain hole. It must be a full circle to ensure that there will be no water leakage.
2. Put the stainless steel into the drain hole and press it tightly so that the glass glue is completely bonded.
3. Rotate the circular plastic ring into the stainless steel cage of the drain, remember to lock it tightly, and then install the overflow part of the drain, insert the rubber pad into the groove, pay attention to the tightness, and put the overflow drain in place, lock the screws on the front.
4. The next step is the drain. Install the deodorant floor drain first: Generally, the floor drain and the sewer pipe will not be completely tight, so you can use raw tape, wrap it around the floor drain a few times, and insert it into the sewer pipe to make the two close together.
5. Finally, install the treated drain under the stainless steel cage. Connect the sewer pipe to the floor drain, and pay attention to plug it tightly, so that the installation of the overflow hole of the sink is completed.
Second, the sink overflow prevention method
1. Do not let the residue flow out of the drain of the sink directly, clean it up and then flush it.
2. The quality of the water pipes of the sewer is also the focus of attention when purchasing a sink.
3. When purchasing a sink, consider the design of the sink outlet. For example, you can choose a solid waste storage basket with a sink in the mouth of the sink, which can accommodate the solid waste that has been washed down. After each use of the sink, empty the waste in the storage basket, which can prevent too much solid waste from entering the sewer and causing a blockage.