7 Cleaning Procedures for Stainless Steel Kitchen Sinks :
1. First, rinse the stainless steel kitchen sink with clean water. Because food residues are left in the sink every day, and the salt and acid in the food accumulate in the kitchen sink for a long time, which will cause damage to the surface coating of the sink, which will easily accelerate the anti-oxidation of the surface of the kitchen sink, causing the sink to rust easily. The problem. Therefore, it is necessary to clean the sink every day after using it.
2. After the initial rinsing of the surface of the stainless steel sink, smear the surface of the sink with baking soda to form a paste and rinse with clean water.
3. There will be a small gap between the surface of the stainless steel kitchen sink and the countertop. You can use a toothbrush dipped in some baking soda to gently wipe and rinse until it is clean.
4. After cleaning the surface and details of the sink, spread a layer of paper towels wetted with white vinegar on the stainless steel kitchen sink basin, and remove it after standing for 20 minutes.
5. Then use a sponge to soak in soapy water or detergent to clean the sink again.
6. Pour lemon slices or lemonade into the sewer to clean the sewer and remove odor.
7. After completing the above parts, dry the stainless steel kitchen sink with a soft rag, so that the new and bright sink is cleaned.