Many people have just heard about the manual sink, but […]
Many people have just heard about the manual sink, but I don't understand it very well. Today, Stainless Steel Handmade Sink Manufacturers will share the unique details about the manual sink.
The hand-made sink is made of 304 stainless steel plate, which is essentially the same as the usual sink.
Each finished product of the manual sink must be hand-crafted in 25 passes and 72 hours. Snap-on spot welding, R-angle spot welding, etc., every detail is inseparable from the electrician's rich experience and careful operation.
The thickness of the hand-made water tank is generally about 1.3mm-1.5mm. This thickness is convenient for welding, and the thickness is uniform, and there is no phenomenon that the stretching water tank is too thin. It is impossible to reach this thickness by stretching the water tank, because the larger the thickness, the greater the required punching force. If it is 1.2 mm, the 500-ton punching machine will not help.
How to judge the pros and cons of the manual sink:
1. Solder tight and no solder joints. Welding quality is one of the most critical factors affecting the life of the water tank. It is well welded to prevent raw embroidery and desoldering. This is in terms of double slots.
2. the general sink needs to have an overflow device, the surface looks fine texture, the good sink will have a more beautiful pattern as the design of the overflow hole.
3. environmental sanitation, easy to clean, good flatness. The most intuitive criteria for determining quality and grade are gloss, oil and no smudge after washing in the basin. Material anti-fouling is a priority when purchasing a sink.
4. The water pipe is leakproof, the precision of the fittings and the precision of the water tank are the same. The PVC material is used, and the life of the water tank is the same as that of the water tank.
5. The thickness of the general manual sink is 1.0~1.5mm, and the quality of 1.2mm is relatively good.