Maintenance and maintenance of Stainless Steel Bathroom […]
Maintenance and maintenance of Stainless Steel Bathroom Faucet :
1. When the room temperature is lower than zero degrees Celsius, the faucet is prone to abnormality. For example, the handle of the faucet will be abnormal. At this time, hot water will be used to drip onto the faucet until it is restored to normal and will not affect the life of the faucet.
2. The faucet in the home often has dirt. In the process of use, the surface should be cleaned regularly. It can be cleaned with a clean soft cloth and mild soapy water. Do not use corrosive chemicals and hard brush cleaning, such as ammonia, decontamination powder, toilet spirit, iron brush, etc., to avoid surface damage.
3. In order to ensure the durability of the product, the faucet can't be used too hard during the process of use. Even if it is traditional, it can't be screwed hard. It should be turned gently and turned off. Then there is no need to use the faucet as a handrail to support heavy objects.
4. When bleaching agent and various acids are attached, rinse immediately with water, then use ammonia solution or neutral carbon soda solution to soak, and wash with neutral detergent or warm water.
5. When the faucet is not used for a long time, it is recommended to close the main inlet valve of the home.