Generally speaking, Lavatory Cabinet needs to pay atten […]
Generally speaking, Lavatory Cabinet needs to pay attention to many details in the selection of materials, such as waterproof, mothproof, etc. Nowadays, there are many lavatory cabinet materials on the market. What are their advantages and disadvantages? After reading it, you will know how to choose the lavatory cabinet that suits you.
1. PVC blister bathroom cabinet: PVC is mainly used as the blister panel, which is adsorbed on density board or moisture-proof board by vacuum hot pressing. The moisture-proof board is a solidified product of the wood pulp and moisture-proof particles. It is generally blue or green. After being plasticized, the board can be absorbed into one body without edge sealing, and it has excellent moisture-proof and waterproof performance.
The advantages are rich colors, high-temperature resistance, scratch resistance, and easy cleaning; the disadvantage is that the chemical resistance is not high.
2. High-quality oak bathroom cabinet: oak is the main substrate, and it is sprayed with waterproof and environmentally friendly paint. Compared with other man-made panels, solid wood cabinets emit less formaldehyde, are natural and environmentally friendly and are more durable.
The advantage is that it is healthy and environmentally friendly, natural and honest, high-end and elegant; the disadvantage is that it is expensive.
3. Veneer bathroom cabinet: Use solid wood or MDF as the base material. After the solid wood veneer is used as a whole, the surface is painted with waterproof paint. MDF is a kind of man-made board that is processed by crushing wood raw materials into powder.
The advantage is natural, and the price is lower than that of solid wood bathroom cabinets; the disadvantage is that because the base material is different from the wood of the solid wood veneer, due to the influence of the pasting process and bonding materials, it is easy to crack and affect the waterproof effect.
4. Ceramic bathroom cabinet: The cabinet is made directly based on the ceramic body made by the mold firing, and the countertop is generally also ceramic.
The advantage is that it is easy to take care of and can fully reflect the owner's clean and lively rhythm; the disadvantage is that ceramics are fragile items, and if they are hit by heavy objects, they are easily damaged.
5. Stainless steel bathroom cabinet: It is made of the high-quality stainless steel plate and other materials through several processes.
The advantage is that a good stainless steel bathroom cabinet has good waterproof performance, durable, environmental protection, moisture-proof, mildew-proof, rust-proof, diverse styles, and unique design; the disadvantage is that it is limited by the material, the cabinet is thin, and the practicality is not strong. At the same time, it is easy to leave traces of soap and shampoo, and stainless steel is easy to darken and lose its original luster.