Generally, when we go to the restaurant, we will see th […]
Generally, when we go to the restaurant, we will see this slogan: the kitchen is heavy and the idlers are mistaken, so we have always kept a sense of exploration for the kitchen. Later, we learned through other means that the kitchen is made of stainless steel cabinets. I think many people also I am curious as to how the kitchen staff will maintain their workplace. Today, Stainless Steel Sink Manufacturers will bring you to explore the correct way to clean stainless steel.
First prepare the clean utensils: detergent, distilled white vinegar, baking soda, lemon or lime, rag, toothbrush, nylon sponge.
Then there are the specific steps to clean up:
1. Rinse the sink thoroughly. Salt in food can damage the coating on the stainless steel surface, so rinse it after use every day to prevent corrosion.
2. After wetting the surface of the stainless steel, sprinkle with baking soda, then spread the baking soda everywhere into a paste, scrub the bottom and all around, and rinse.
3. To clean the groove joints in the sink and the joint between the top and the tabletop, you can gently brush, rinse and brush with a soft toothbrush and blisters until the details are clean.
4. After cleaning the surface and details, place a layer of paper towel soaked in white vinegar in the sink. After standing for 20 minutes, the paper towel was taken out and discarded.
5. After soaking the soapy water with a sponge, clean the sink again, then rinse it off with water.
6. Cut the lemon and place it on the drain. Rinse with water. In addition to cleaning the sewer, there is also a fragrance.
7. For the faucet, wipe it with mild mild soapy water. If the fingers and rags are difficult to reach, you can use the brush again to help. If there are spots, the rag and white vinegar can be removed.
8. When all cleaning has been completed, rinse the sink thoroughly with water again, then dry with a soft rag.