Stainless Steel Sink Manufacturers introduces the struc […]
Stainless Steel Sink Manufacturers introduces the structure types of stainless steel sinks
1. Single basin type stainless steel sink: The single basin type sink has a large basin body, which is more convenient and comfortable to choose. So far, there are long basins with a length of more than 900mm on the market. The style is also more luxurious, and of course, the price is more expensive.
2. Double basin type stainless steel sink: The double basin type is the most practical. Generally, it is a double basin with a mother and a mother, that is, the main basin and an auxiliary basin.
3. Three-basin stainless steel sink: The three-basin division is more clear. The disadvantage is that the basin is large, so a large kitchen is useful.
4. Wing-shaped stainless steel sink: Wing-shaped sink is not very popular in the domestic market, but it is more popular in Europe and America.
5. Stainless steel sink dewatering device: The dewatering device may be easily overlooked by most consumers, but it is an important part of the overall configuration of the sink. A good dewatering device can quickly drain the sewage. At the same time, it reduces the chance of water leakage and mildew, which can save a lot of trouble in the future use process, so consumers should pay attention to the choice of water removal device when buying a sink.