The sink in the kitchen is used to wash dishes, fruits, and vegetables. However, there are always people who encounter the clogging of the sink. This is because many housewives will pour some leftovers into the sink to block the sink. How can we solve this situation? Next, Stainless Steel Sink Manufacturers introduces strategies for dealing with clogged sinks:
- If you find that the sink in the kitchen is clogged, you should turn off the faucet first. Don't try to flush the impurities in the sink through the impact of water, and waterproofing will cause more water to accumulate.
- When the sink is blocked, you should first see what is blocking it. In ordinary households, the kitchen drain pipe is blocked at the U-shaped bend. Some sewer pipes will have a sewage screw, so you only need to unscrew it, and then use the steel wire to pass the two sides down. If you still can’t solve the problem, you can remove all the drain pipes, unscrew all the plastic connections, rinse off the impurities inside, and then assemble them in sequence. This can be done in less than half an hour.
- In general households, the sewer pipes are greasy and clogged. Therefore, you can burn a pot of boiling water before dredging, and the pipes will be better dredged. When dredging, you can reach into the drainpipe with a hand or hook and other tools to remove the dirt and impurities that are blocked in it. If it is a user on the first floor, you should check whether the outdoor sewer is pushed by fallen leaves or blocked by silt.
- If there is no obvious blockage in the drain pipe of the pool or washing tank, use a damp cloth to block the overflow hole, and then use a spatula to remove the sludge. If the stick cannot remove the blockage, place a bucket on the trap of the drainpipe, and then unscrew the elbow to remove the internal blockage.
- If these clogging problems cannot be solved, it means that these sludges are clogged in the depths of the short knife, and the repairman should be notified in time to deal with it to prevent long-term clogging from causing water to accumulate in the pool.