The use of stainless steel sinks has become more widesp […]
The use of stainless steel sinks has become more widespread, but many people do not care for the maintenance of stainless steel sinks, so today's Stainless Steel Laundry Cabinet manufacturers introduce ways to extend the life of stainless steel sinks.
1. After purchasing a stainless steel sink, it is usually installed directly after renovation. However, the decoration material is not dry and will emit corrosive gas to oxidize the surface of the water tank, so the kitchen should be ventilated.
2. After installation, try not to place strong bleaching powder, household chemicals, and soap on the top or inside of the sink for a long time. This habit is terrible because it takes a long time to corrode stainless steel.
3. Many of us like to wash dishes with steel balls. This is fine, but after many people wash the dishes, they use a steel ball to wipe the sink. This is not for use. First, it is easy to scratch the sink after a long time. Beautiful; the second is to shorten the service life.
4. If the sewage does not run away for a long time, please leave it at the bottom of the sink, rinse with water, and then wipe off the impurities with the loofah. If it cannot be rubbed off, it can be washed with vinegar and an aqueous solution (20% vinegar, 80% water). Of course, if you have a special stainless steel cleansing lotion, it would be better.
5. Clean the water tank as soon as possible after use, because the minerals in the water are prone to rust for a long time, or the minerals in the water react with each other to reduce the corrosion resistance of the stainless steel.