At present, the commonly used materials for kitchen countertops mainly include refractory boards, artificial stones, stainless steel, and natural stone. Among them, stainless steel countertops are the current mainstream kitchen countertops. Next, Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets Manufacturers will introduce the different characteristics of these materials.
- The refractory board countertop is made of particleboard as the base material and pressed by external high-temperature glue. Usually use plane pressure, heating, and pasting process. Its characteristics: wear resistance, high-temperature resistance, scratch resistance, and high-cost performance.
- Natural stone countertops are traditional materials for cabinet countertops. Its characteristics: the pattern is natural and there are more options. The density and hardness are very high, and the wear resistance is particularly strong.
- Artificial stone countertops are made of natural ore, color masterbatch, acrylic resin, etc., which are cast at high temperature, high pressure, or normal temperature. Beautiful appearance, abrasion resistance and high-temperature resistance, rich designs, and colors, and relatively cheap price. Easy to process, easy to polish, and can be processed into various patterns.
- The stainless steel countertop is formed by stamping, bending, and flanging of 0.4-10.MM thick stainless steel. The imported 304# food grade stainless steel plate is used.
1. It has the advantages of good waterproof, moisture-proof, insect-proof, and abrasion-resistant.
- Comply with E1 environmental protection standards. It has excellent high-temperature resistance, acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, and zero radiation.
- It has good deformation resistance and toughness.
- Simple daily maintenance, fine arts, and sciences, easy to clean, and long service life.