Stainless steel laundry cabinets are already a symbol of standard equipment in every household, and their existence meets people's daily laundry requirements. As more and more people begin to install and use stainless steel washing cabinets, the problems of washing cabinets have gradually emerged. Then, Stainless Steel Faucets Manufacturers will introduce the maintenance tips of stainless steel washing cabinets:
1. The decorated house should be open for ventilation to avoid corrosive gases emitted by the decoration materials and damage the protective film on the stainless steel surface.
2. After using the balcony laundry cabinet, wipe it with a dry cloth and do not leave water droplets on the surface. Water with high iron content may cause brown-red staining on some stainless steel surfaces.
3. The retained water will cause mineral deposits. In this case, a low-concentration vinegar solution can be used to remove this deposit, and clean water completely.
4. When cleaning some dead corners of stainless steel laundry cabinets, avoid using steel brushes or brushes with rough textures to avoid scratching the surface.
5. Stainless steel laundry cabinets usually choose a neutral detergent when cleaning the surface, and scrub gently. Also, regular cleaning is also very important.