The hot and cold water faucets are generally double-swi […]
The hot and cold water faucets are generally double-switch hot and cold water faucet structures. The inside of the faucet uses a very high-precision ceramic piece or a steel spool to control the water discharge. The current hot and cold faucets generally use ceramic spools. The hot and cold water faucet can regulate the water temperature through the ceramic valve core. Take the basin faucet as an example, the handle is opened upwards and closed downwards; the water temperature is adjusted by swinging left and right, facing the faucet to the right for cold water and to the left for hot water. The following Stainless Steel Faucets manufacturers introduce the advantages of hot and cold water faucets:
1. Anti-scald and anti-cold shock: the constant temperature mixing valve has anti-scald and anti-cold shock functions. During the bathing process, when the cold water is suddenly interrupted, the constant temperature mixing valve can automatically turn off the hot water within a few seconds. The safety protection against scald is achieved; when the hot water is suddenly interrupted, the thermostatic mixing valve can automatically turn off the cold water within a few seconds, which plays the role of safety protection against cold shock.
2. Built-in filter screen: The thermostatic mixing valve comes with a filter screen to prevent debris from entering the valve body and affecting the normal operation of the thermostatic mixing valve.
3. Automatic constant temperature: The constant temperature mixing valve has the function of automatically constant water temperature. After the outlet water temperature is set according to actual needs, the outlet water temperature can be quickly reached and automatically constant, without being affected by the change of cold and hot water inlet pressure, temperature or outlet water flow rate Influence, so as to solve the problem that the water temperature is suddenly cold and hot during the bathing process. When the inlet pressure, temperature or outlet flow of cold and hot water changes, the outlet temperature changes within ± 2 ℃.
4. One-way check valve: The thermostatic mixing valve comes with a one-way check valve to prevent cold and hot water from cross-connecting when the inlet pressure of cold and hot water is inconsistent.
5. High temperature resstance: The internal components of the constant temperature mixing valve are all high temperature resistant materials, which can work normally under high temperature of 100℃.