Nowadays, people pay more and more attention to environ […]
Nowadays, people pay more and more attention to environmental protection, so they are becoming more and more cautious in the selection of Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets . So today we will discuss the difference between stainless steel 304 and 201
1. Specifications: The commonly used stainless steel plates are divided into two types: 201 and 304. In fact, they are different in composition. 304 is of better quality, but the price is more expensive. 304 is an imported stainless steel plate, and 201 is a domestic stainless steel plate.
2. The composition of 201 is 17Cr-4.5Ni-6Mn-N, which is an alternative to Ni-saving steel grade and 301 steel. After cold processing, it has magnetism and is used in railway vehicles.
3. The composition of 304 is 18Cr-9Ni, which is the most widely used stainless steel and heat-resistant steel. Used in food production equipment, Xitong chemical equipment, nuclear energy, etc.
4. 201 has high manganese content, the surface is very bright with dark and bright, high manganese content is easy to rust. 304 contains more chromium, the surface is matte and does not rust. The two are compared together. The most important thing is that the corrosion resistance is different. The corrosion resistance of 201 is very poor, so the price is much cheaper. And because 201 contains low nickel, the price is lower than that of 304, so the corrosion resistance is not as good as 304.
5. The difference between 201 and 304 is the nickel content. And the price of 304 is more expensive now, but 304 can at least guarantee that it will not rust during use.
6. Stainless steel is not easy to rust because the formation of chromium-rich oxide on the surface of the steel body can protect the steel body. 201 is a high manganese stainless steel with a higher hardness than 304, high carbon and low nickel.
7. The composition is different (mainly from carbon, manganese, nickel, and chromium to distinguish 201 and 304 stainless steel).