There are really many places where Stainless Steel Fauc […]
There are really many places where Stainless Steel Faucets are used at home. For example, kitchen, bathroom, balcony, etc., then its post-maintenance is also very important, let's share how to maintain it correctly:
1. Scrub more and less contact with alkaline substances.
2. If there is dust on the stainless steel surface and dirt is easy to remove, it can be washed with soap, weak detergent, or warm water.
3 Grease, oil, lubricating oil pollution on the surface of stainless steel, wipe it with a cloth and then use neutral detergent or ammonia solution or special washing.
4. With bleach and various acids attached, rinse immediately with water, then immerse with ammonia solution or neutral carbon soda solution, and wash with neutral detergent or warm water.
5. Use warm water and weak detergent to clean the trademark and film on the surface, and use alcohol or an organic solvent to scrub the binder component.
6. When cleaning stainless steel materials, do not use hard steel wire balls, chemical agents, or steel brushes. Use a soft towel, soft cloth with water or neutral detergent, otherwise it will cause scratches or erosion.