Stainless Steel Faucets will become gray after a period […]
Stainless Steel Faucets will become gray after a period of use and no longer look as bright as the one just bought. Below, I will bring you the methods of stainless steel maintenance:
1. Clean the stainless steel sink frequently, and let it dry at room temperature when not in use.
2. The retained water will cause mineral deposits. In this case, a low-concentration vinegar solution can be used to remove such deposits, and finally clean with water.
3. Do not leave water droplets on the surface. Water with high iron content may cause brown-red staining marks to form on the surface.
4. Do not place low-carbon steel or cast iron cookware in the stainless steel sink for a long time.
5. Do not leave rubber dishwashing tablets, wet dishwashing sponges, or other cleaning pads in the sink.
6. Household products, bleach, or food containing chlorine will damage the sink if it is soaked in the sink for a long time.
7. Even if it is placed in a cabinet, if the container containing bleach or chemical detergent is opened, the gas or vapor escaping from it will also cause damage to the sink below.
8. If you accidentally drop the melt of photographic chemicals or solder into the stainless steel sink, you should rinse it off with water immediately.
9. Minimize the use of silver-containing detergents or other washing products containing sulfur or hydrochloric acid.
10. Do not store kimchi, mayonnaise, mustard, or other salt-rich foods in the sink for a long time.
11. Do not use scouring wire, abrasive sheet, or abrasive materials to clean the sink.
12. Do not use the sink as a cutting board. The sink should only be used for the purpose it should be used for.
13. During installation or interior decoration, do not place tools or other rusty objects made of low-carbon steel, metal, or strong materials in or on the sink.