Lavatory Cabinet manufacturer introduces how to waterpr […]
Lavatory Cabinet manufacturer introduces how to waterproof kitchen and bathroom decoration:
1. When waterproofing the kitchen and bathroom, pay attention to the already stable roots of the walls, floors, etc., and protective measures should be taken. During the construction process, they should not be damaged and displaced; the parts that are prone to cracks should be added. Treat it carefully to prevent leakage.
2. In the kitchen and bathroom waterproofing construction, the drainage pipes are buried in advance, the base layer of the leveling wall and the ground is cleaned, and a layer of plain cement slurry is applied to the wall and the floor after it is dry. But the interface must be handled well, and the upper and lower crossover should have a double-layer waterproof of 200mm.
3. When making kitchen and bathroom waterproofing, pay attention to the basic level of the waterproof layer, and avoid unevenness, hollowing, sanding, loosening, and cracking. The moisture content is less than 10%. The ground waterproof layer of kitchens and toilets with floor drains is upturned in contact with the wall body and is no less than 25 cm above the ground. There is no flooding or accumulation of water. There is no leakage in the closed water test for 24 hours.
4. The waterproof treatment of the kitchen is equally important because there are wall cabinets and floor cabinets in the kitchen, not only should pay attention to the waterproof in the kitchen, but also prevent water leakage from outside. When the kitchen and bathroom are doing waterproof work, the construction parts should be cleaned up, and water should be sprayed to make them fully wet, but there should be no water.
5. For the waterproofing of the kitchen and bathroom, attention should be paid to the variety, brand, and ratio of waterproof materials, which must comply with the relevant standards of environmental protection standards. The product has a certificate of on-site qualification. The waterproof layer of the kitchen and bathroom should be adhered to firmly without skid edge, blistering, slippage, and wrinkles. Floor drains, squatting pits, drainage outlets, etc. should be kept unblocked, and protective measures should be taken during construction.
6. Regardless of whether the waterproof layer has been made before when the kitchen waterproofing work progresses, the original waterproof layer should be knocked on and redone before the wall and floor tiles are reattached to ensure that there is a bathtub. The waterproof layer should be sprayed by the shower. The area where it gets drenched.
7. It is different from the kitchen waterproof work. Generally speaking, as long as the quality inspection of the new house in the bathroom is qualified, the waterproof layer may have been completed. If the layout of the bathroom and the water supply pipeline are to be changed during the water and power transformation, be sure not to damage the original Some waterproof layer, if the original waterproof layer is forced to be destroyed, it must be repaired in time, or even redone, to ensure that it will not leak.