Kitchen Faucets Manufacturers introduces the precautions for cleaning cabinets:
1. Scrub more and less contact with alkaline substances.
- If there is dust on the surface of stainless steel and dirt can be easily removed, it can be washed with soap, weak detergent, or warm water.
- Grease, oil, lubricating oil pollution on the surface of stainless steel, wipe it with a cloth, and then use neutral detergent or ammonia solution or use special washing to clean it.
- With bleach and various acids attached, rinse immediately with water, then immerse with ammonia solution or neutral carbon soda solution, and wash with neutral detergent or warm water.
- Use warm water and weak detergent to wash the trademark and film on the surface, and use alcohol or organic solvent to scrub the binder component.
- When cleaning the stainless steel sink, do not use hard steel wire balls, chemical agents, or steel brushes. Use a soft towel, soft cloth with water, or neutral detergent, otherwise, it will cause scratches or erosion.