Although the filter of Stainless Steel Faucets is often […]
Although the filter of Stainless Steel Faucets is often used in every household, do you know that the filter of the faucet is often used and washed by water, it will accumulate many impurities in the water, and a layer of sediment will adhere to it over time Above, it is difficult to clean. It is assumed that if it is not cleaned in time, it will block the faucet and even cause the faucet filter to be washed off. Then, we must clean up in time, get rid of debris, and insist on dredging the faucet filter.
The process of cleaning the filter of the faucet is:
1. Clean the faucet and filter on time according to household practice.
2. There are two flat surfaces at the outlet of the faucet that can be twisted with a wrench, that is, unscrew the faucet to take out the inner filter, rinse with clean water, and then gently rinse with a toothbrush dipped in mild liquid detergent or toothpaste.
3. The filter can also be soaked in white vinegar for 4-6 hours and then used to flush with water to eradicate scale.
4. When picking up the stains on the surface of the faucet, generally use a neutral detergent to clean the coated surface, and then wipe it dry with a clean soft cloth. Try not to use detergents such as decontamination powder and toilet cleaner, which are generally rich in mineral particles, which will damage the plating surface.
5. When picking up the surface of the faucet, you can also use lemon slices to rub it a few times to brighten it as new.