Although the Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets counter […]
Although the Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets countertop have certain advantages over the wood countertop, it has to be taken care of and maintained before it can be used for a longer time and more beautiful.
1. The best thickness of the stainless steel kitchen cabinets countertop are 1.2MM, which is more sturdy. The cabinet of the cabinet or the cabinet is preferably made of 304 material and the thickness is more than 0.7MM. The probability of such deformation is small.
2. Strictly prevent strong chemicals from contacting the countertops, such as paint removers, metal cleaners, stove cleaners, methylene chlorides, acetone (nail polish removers), strong acid cleaners, etc. If you accidentally come into contact with the above items, immediately rinse the surface with plenty of soapy water. If you get nail polish, wipe it with a detergent that does not contain acetone (such as alcohol) and rinse with water.
3. Do not allow excessively heavy or sharp objects to directly impact the surface; oversized or overweight utensils should not be placed on the stainless steel kitchen cabinets countertop for a long time; do not rinse with cold water immediately after washing with cold water.
4. Wash with soapy water or a detergent containing ammonia (such as detergent). For scale, remove the scale with a damp cloth and wipe it off with a dry cloth.
5. For knife marks, burn marks and scratches, if the stainless steel kitchen cabinets top surface finish requirement are matt, it can be polished with 400~600 mesh sandpaper until the knife marks disappear, and then the original agent can be restored with detergent and scouring pad. If the finish of the stainless steel kitchen cabinets countertop are mirrored, first polish it with 800~1200 mesh sandpaper, then polish it with polishing wax and wool polishing ring, then clean the countertop with clean cotton cloth. Small scratches can be wiped off with a dry rag and cooking oil.
6. Due to different reasons, the stainless steel kitchen cabinets countertop have more scratches, or because of the long time of use (1~2 years), it can be professionally handled by professional technicians.