The Stainless Steel Bathroom Cabinet is made of high quality stainless steel and other materials through several processes. Its style is durable, unique design, environmental protection, moisture-proof, mildew proof, rust-proof, waterproof, does not produce any harmful substances, beautiful and durable, now Xiaobian takes you to see how to take care of stainless steel bathroom cabinets.
- It is recommended that you place heavy objects in the cabinet. The movable laminate can be adjusted up and down, paying attention to whether the laminate support is placed in the right position. Lightweight items such as shampoo, shower gel and dry towels are suitable for use in the cabinet. Lightweight items such as paper towels.
- Walls installed in wall-mounted bathroom cabinets and wall cabinets are required to bear weight-bearing walls. In the actual measurement of the designer, if it is found that there is no installation condition, the customer needs to properly strengthen the wall according to the designer's request.
- Leave the cabinet door open for 15 days to 20 days before use, and ventilate properly to eliminate residual odor.
- The cabinet has a rod and eccentric structure, please do not modify and disassemble it yourself.
- Do not use a sharp object to scratch and hit the surface of the cabinet.
- Do not pick up the surface metal decoration material, do not use a sharp material such as steel ball to clean the surface of the metal object; do not use corrosive liquid to clean the surface of the metal object.
- Do not pull the anti-collision strip on the edge of the cutting cabinet to ensure dustproof, anti-collision and anti-smashing effect, and sing the life of the bathroom cabinet.
- Do not expose the bathroom cabinet to the sun, and do not place it in a dry place.
- Place the items smoothly. The heavier items should be placed on the bottom of the bathroom cabinet bottom cabinet; it is not easy to place heavy objects in the cabinet to avoid stress deformation of the top and bottom plates, and to ensure the safety of the process of picking and placing items.