According to the living habits of most people, the balc […]
According to the living habits of most people, the balcony is the best place to install a washing machine. So if we have decided to use a Stainless Steel Laundry Cabinet on the balcony, what should we pay attention to when decorating?
First, the circuit design
1. When there is only a washing machine on the balcony, we only need to reserve 1 socket, the height of the socket is 120cm. The location should be on the left or right side of the washing machine - not directly behind the washing machine.
2. If you want to make a stainless steel laundry cabinet on the washing machine, it is recommended to reserve a spare socket above the washing machine cabinet. The height of the socket is 105cm from the ground.
3. If the sink is integrated on the washing machine cabinet, in addition to the spare socket mentioned in Article 2, a spare socket should be reserved under the sink and the washing machine socket should be placed under the sink - the height is 45~55cm.
Second, the water design
1. If there are only a washing machine and no sink in the balcony, we only need to reserve a water pipe.
The height of the upper water pipe should be above 85cm - the height of the upper water pipe can be higher than the height of the washing machine. If there is no shelter for the laundry cabinet, it is recommended to set the height of the upper water pipe between 90 and 120 cm - 90 cm for the drum washing machine and 120 cm for the washing machine. This allows the faucet to be controlled while stretching the hand while operating the washing machine, making it easier to use. Of course, if there is a limit on the laundry cabinet, the upper water pipe can only use a height of 85cm. The upper water pipe is also installed on both sides of the washing machine, avoiding the rear of the washing machine.
2. If there are washing machines and sinks on the balcony, you need to add a hot water pipe - only one of the cold water pipes is enough, and a three-way angle valve will be added in the future. At this time, the height of the upper water pipe is unchanged, and the position should be directly below the sink.
Third, the water design
There are two kinds of sewage, one is a standpipe and the other is a floor drain.
1. The standpipe must be available, and with or without a sink, one of the standpipes is sufficient. If there is a floor drain, a drain tee can be installed on the standpipe in the future.
2. The function of the floor drain is to prevent the overflow of the washing machine drain pipe. It is recommended to install. The floor drain should be installed near the standpipe and should not be occupied by the washing machine drain pipe.
Fourth, the ground design
Ground design, we only consider the door-stone - more precise, it is the kind of stone that protrudes from the ground and can block the water.
There are advantages of the door-stone: the stone can block the water on the balcony to prevent or delay the flow into the room.
There is no advantage of the door-stone: the ground floor can make the room look bigger.
When there is a floor drain on the balcony, it is recommended to use the door-stone. If there is no floor drain on the balcony, the meaning of passing the stone is not big. The water on the balcony will flow into the room sooner or later.
Five, waterproof design
There must be waterproofing in places where there is a washing machine. There are two main methods for waterproofing the balcony:
1. Only waterproof near the washing machine - this method is suitable when there is no door stone or no floor drain.
Without the door-stone, there is no water storage capacity on the balcony. At this time, the water can only exist in a small amount and is discharged in time. Once there is a lot of water on the balcony, and the balcony is made waterproof, the water will flow into the room, causing more damage. At this time, we would rather leak water on the balcony of the downstairs, so the loss will be smaller.
There is no floor drain and the balcony has no floor drainage capacity. At this time, a small area of waterproofing is used to buffer the accumulated water. If the user finds it at this time, he can quickly use the towel to suck the water away. Similarly, if all is waterproof, the water will flow indoors with or without the door-stone.
2. The entire balcony is waterproofed - there are floor drains and door-stones, and the balcony has all the water and drainage capacity. At this point, you can do the overall waterproof, no worries at all.