Three meals a day, we can not do without the kitchen every day, kitchen hygiene is closely related to people's health or health. In the pursuit of high quality life, people are also very concerned about the use and maintenance of kitchen appliances. How to maintain the Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink ?
Everyone in the kitchen sink is useful. It is better to wash the dishes. It is uncomfortable to brush the pots with various oil stains. Cleaning the sink can save a lot of time and worry, and it can greatly extend the service life.
1. In the production and transportation of stainless steel sinks, the manufacturer will use stainless steel rust inhibitor to apply to the surface of the sink to ensure the surface gloss. Therefore, the water tank just installed can not be washed directly in the kitchen. It should be washed with water first, then used again. Apply a detergent solution to a sponge or rag to clean the inside of the sink. Rinse with water and then dry with a towel.
2. It is not advisable to use alkaline and oxidizing detergents for washing stainless steel sinks. When these detergents are brushed in stainless steel sinks, they react with stainless steel, destroying the corrosion-resistant layer on the stainless steel surface, affecting the aesthetics of the stainless steel, and easily rusting the stainless steel. And rust is bad for human health.
3. Wash the sink gently with a sponge or towel, avoid using steel balls and steel brushes to avoid damage to the stainless steel surface. If you look closely, you can see that the brushed surface of the stainless steel is in one direction, so in order to keep the gloss of the stainless steel surface, it should be wiped in parallel along the texture of the surface of the sink to avoid scratching the surface.
4. Try to keep the sink dry and it is not advisable to store alkaline acidic liquid for a long time. Because the electrolyte therein is very susceptible to corrosion of stainless steel, the electrolyte reacts with the metal therein to produce substances harmful to the human body. Do not allow water droplets to adhere to the surface of the sink, because even if it is clean, it will leave a stain on it.
5. If the sink is not cleaned in time to cause the color to become dirty, you can use a piece of fresh lemon to wipe. You can also wipe it with a rag and dampened vinegar, then remember to rinse it with water and dry it.