After using the water tank for a period of time, you wi […]
After using the water tank for a period of time, you will find that the water tank leaks due to improper use. What is the correct way to deal with this situation? Let's take a look at the steps to deal with the water leaking tank with Handmade Sink Manufacturers :
1. Organize all the surroundings of the sink to prevent something from falling during the repair of the sink and avoid danger during the repair process.
2. Then, first remove the non-slip nut of the sink, and use a pair of water pump pliers to loosen the sliding nut. The sliding nut is a piece of the sink filter assembly of the pipe. Since the sliding nut is made of PVC, it is very easy to use if the pressure is too great to damage it.
3. Remove the lock nut. Using a filter wrench, remove the filter assembly lock nut. This is a metal ring that surrounds the pool filter assembly and is often a bit difficult to remove. If you do not want to give in, choose a hammer and screwdriver for the ring. Once released, remove from the upper and lower sinks.
4. Get rid of old putty. Clean out the old putty from the sink. If you need to scrape it, use a plastic putty knife. All old putty or riveting needs to be removed to establish a seal with new sealant. If you are going to reuse the old components, please make sure you have removed all the sealants, and also replaced any gaskets and gaskets that are assembled. Check to make sure that you also clean up any seals under the sink as well.
5. Apply sealant. The type of your new assembly sealant depends entirely on the sink. If you have a marble or stainless steel sink, then you need to use silicone caulking, and the enamel sink needs putty.
6. Reinstall the filter. Remove any excess sealant under the sink before installing new washers and friction rings. Tighten the metal locking ring of the pool filter assembly by hand. Reconnect the drain pipe by replacing the anti-slip nut assembly, again ensuring that you do not use too much force. Sink underwater with an injection and check for leaks to test your work. If there are no leaks you are done.