Most of the time cooking in the kitchen is dealing with […]
Most of the time cooking in the kitchen is dealing with the sink. The sink looks clean and tidy, but daily cleaning and maintenance are still necessary. Today Handmade Sink manufacturers are here to introduce how to clean the sink?
1. Clean the sink frequently, and let it dry at room temperature when not in use, so that no water droplets remain on the surface.
2. The retained water will lead to mineral deposits. In this case, a low-concentration vinegar solution can be used to remove such deposits, and finally clean with water.
3. Do not place low-carbon steel or cast iron cooking utensils in the sink for a long time, and do not leave rubber dishwashing tablets, wet dishwashing sponges, or other cleaning pads in the sink.
4. Do not leave rubber dishwashing tablets, wet dishwashing sponges, or other cleaning pads in the sink.
5. Household products and bleach containing chlorine will damage the sink. Even if it is placed in a cabinet, if the container containing bleach or chemical detergent is opened, the gas or vapor emitted from it will also affect the bottom The sink caused the injury.
6. Even if it is placed in a cabinet, if the container containing bleach or chemical detergent is opened, the gas or vapor escaping from it will also cause damage to the sink below.
7. Minimize the use of silver-containing detergents or other washing products containing sulfur or hydrochloric acid. Abnormal usage, incorrect cleaning habits, and impure water quality can cause damage to the sink.
8. Do not place lemons, sauces, pickles, mustard, or other salt-rich or aggressive foods in the sink and on the panel for a long time to prevent them from corroding the sink and flashing the appearance that is difficult to clean.
9. Do not cut food or chop hard objects directly on the sink panel to prevent scratching or changing the shape of the sink.
10. During installation or interior decoration, do not place tools or other rusty objects made of low carbon steel, metal, or strong materials in or on the sink.
11. Do not use chlorine-containing cleaning products such as bleach to clean the sink. If silver-containing detergents or molten materials containing sulfur, hydrochloric acid, photographic chemicals, or solder fall into the sink, rinse them with water immediately.
12. Don't use the steel wire to scrub the sink, avoid leaving scratches on the surface, and make metal particles attached to the basin wall to cause rust spots.
13. If the sink flashes "floating rust", "mildew spots", etc., you can apply five cleansing powder or toothpaste to the rust and spots, and wipe them with a rag. Do not use scouring wire, polishing pads, or polishing materials. Clean the sink.