In the kitchen, Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink , even if […]
In the kitchen, Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink , even if they are durable, if you do not pay attention to cleaning and maintenance, it will greatly shorten its service life, and as a place to clean dishes and dishes, if it is not clean, Not safe and hygienic. Today, Xiaobian will tell you about the maintenance of stainless steel kitchen sinks.
1. The retained water will cause mineral deposits to occur. In this case, a low concentration of vinegar solution can be used to remove such deposits, and finally, the water is completely cleaned.
2. Do not put lemon, sauce, kimchi, mustard or other salt-rich or aggressive foods in the sink and on the panel for a long time to prevent it from corroding the sink, making the appearance flash hard to clean.
3, if the sink flashes "floating rust", "mold spot", etc., you can use five powder or toothpaste on the rust and spots, wipe with a rag, do not use scouring, polishing or polishing materials Clean the sink.
4. Do not cut food or cut hard objects directly on the sink panel to prevent scratching the sink or causing the shape of the sink to change.
5, do not use a scouring pad, abrasive sheet or abrasive material to clean the sink, try to avoid sharp and hard utensils such as cutlery, cookware and so on hit the sink to prevent scratching or bumping the appearance of the sink.
6. Do not place low-carbon steel or cast iron cookware in the sink for a long time, and do not leave rubber dishwashing, wet dishwashing sponge or other cleaning pad in the sink.
7. Household items, bleach or food containing chlorine can damage the sink. Even if it is placed in a cabinet, if a container containing bleach or chemical detergent is opened, the gas or vapor that floats out of it will also The sink below causes damage.
8. Do not place tools or other rusted objects made of mild steel, metal or solid materials in or on the sink during installation or interior decoration.