In life, there are faucets everywhere, including kitchen faucets, bathroom faucets, and faucets in public areas. It brings a lot of convenience to our lives, so do you know how to disassemble these faucets correctly? Today we will talk about Basin Faucet Disassembly requirements:
1. First take out a chopstick and a cloth strip, and then wrap the cloth strip around the chopsticks.
2. Wrap the cloth strip around the spout of the faucet.
3. After wrapping, wrap a cloth around the chopsticks a few times.
4. After wrapping, turn the chopsticks around.
5. Then use chopsticks to unscrew the spout.