Custom Notes for Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets :
1. The choice of cabinet board, and the thickness of the board directly determines the service life of the cabinet. Generally, a material with a thickness of 18mm is selected to ensure that the door panel is not deformed and the countertop is not cracked. However, the lacquered door panel should preferably reach a thickness of 20mm.
Countertops: There are many kinds of countertops, such as quartz stone countertops, slate countertops, stainless steel countertops, fireproof board countertops, solid wood countertops, etc.
Cabinets: Cabinets generally include solid wood, multi-layer solid wood, stainless steel, fireproof board, moisture-proof board, particleboard, MDF, aluminum alloy, etc.
2. Cabinet hardware selection, there are many cabinet hardware, such as door hinges, pull baskets, handles, etc. Remember to choose the door hinges with buffers, otherwise, there will be a lot of noise when closing the door later; the handle is recommended to be embedded, so that Don't worry about bumping the handle while cooking.
3. The installation process of cabinets, the quality of the installation process depends not only on whether the countertops are flat and whether the joints are tight but also on whether the joints of the corners of the cabinets are smooth and smooth.
The same is true for the sink on the countertop. When purchasing, you should ask whether it is made by one-time pressing. The one-time pressing process has stronger integrity and better sealing, which can effectively protect the cabinet from being invaded by moisture.
4. The cabinet moving line partition is designed according to a series of operating habits of most families, such as taking vegetables from the refrigerator, washing vegetables, chopping vegetables, cooking vegetables, and placing dishes. The cabinets should be well allocated to avoid running back and forth to increase the difficulty of the cooking process.
5. The depth and height of the hanging cabinet are designed. If the hanging cabinet is too deep, it is not only difficult to take items from the innermost part during use, but also it is easy to touch the head when cutting vegetables, which will also block the light and sight. Therefore, the depth of the hanging cabinet is about one-third less than the depth of the lower cabinet.
The height of the hanging cabinet can be determined according to the height of the cook, or the hanging cabinet can be made to the top, there is no dead space, and the cleaning trouble is reduced. However, if the top-down cabinet door is installed, it is not suitable for the top. After the flip-up cabinet door is opened, the owner who is not tall enough may not be able to close it.
6. Installation time for custom cabinets
If you want to install the cabinets after the kitchen construction is completed, you must determine the plate, style, size, etc. early, so that the factory can make it in advance. With a two-pronged approach, the construction of the kitchen here is completed, and the factory over there has also prepared all the required cabinet components, just wait for the workers to come to the door to install it, without delaying the installation of gas, water pipes, range hoods, etc., and it can be designed according to the landing of the cabinet earlier. Buy appliances that are the right size.