stainless steel faucets are SUS304 stainless steel dat […]
stainless steel faucets are SUS304 stainless steel data precision casting, please pay attention to the maintenance of the faucet after purchase, the method is as follows:
1. Please drain the water in the clean water pipe before the equipment faucet to remove the debris in the equipment hole. Try to face the equipment after the renovation project is completed.
2, switch faucet should not use too much force, the trend can be quietly turned, especially do not use the handle as a handrail to support or use.
3, the faucet should try not to bump with hard objects, do not leave cement, glue, etc. on the surface to prevent damage to the surface sand.
4. When the water volume becomes smaller after using for a period of time, please pay attention to cleaning the filter.
5, the faucet should be wiped regularly to prevent the watermark after leaving the water droplets dry.
6. Assuming that the equipment is not used for a long time, it is best to wipe the faucet clean and cover it with a cloth.
7. Stainless steel faucets are mainly brushed. The sanding surface can be sanded with the scouring pad. Even if the faucet is scratched, the same can be corrected with the scouring pad. This is different from the general copper faucet. Assuming that there are rust spots on the surface of the faucet for other reasons, it can be corrected by the same method.
8. The shower head metal hose of the bathtub faucet should adhere to the natural stretch condition. Do not coil it on the faucet. Note that the joint between the hose and the valve body should not form a dead angle to prevent breakage or damage to the hose.
9, stainless steel faucet cleaning tips, squeeze a little toothpaste on the stainless steel faucet quietly scrub, rinse with water, use a fine cloth to light, and then use an orange peel on the surface of the metal to make it shine as new.