Stainless steel sinks have been popular for a long time […]
Stainless steel sinks have been popular for a long time. As far as the current situation is concerned, stainless steel sinks are more used. This choice is not only because the metal texture of stainless steel is quite modern, but also that stainless steel is easy to clean and the panel is thin and light. And it also has the advantages of corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, moisture resistance, etc. So how should the stainless steel sink be cleaned? Stainless Steel Sink Manufacturers simply teach you a few tricks.
1. To deal with stains, you can occasionally clean with a mild detergent and rinse with clean water. Be careful not to scrub the sink with steel wire, scouring wire, or abrasive materials, as this will damage the sink.
2. Do not accumulate water for a long time, if there is poor drainage, it should be repaired as soon as possible.
3. Try to avoid mixing and pouring chemicals in the sink. If it accidentally falls, it should be rinsed with water in time.
4. Do not place low-carbon steel or cast iron cookware in the sink for a long time.
5. Do not leave kimchi, mayonnaise, mustard or other foods with high salt content in the sink for a long time.
6. Do not cut food in the sink or on the drain plate of the sink, especially knocking on frozen food. This easily leaves wounds on the sink surface.