Stainless steel laundry sinks are found in many home la […]
Stainless steel laundry sinks are found in many home laundry cabinets. The reason why stainless steel laundry sinks are so popular is that Stainless Steel Laundry Sink is durable, wear-resistant and oxidation-resistant, but rusting occurs during use. Let's take a look at why this happens.
When brown rust spots (dot) appeared on the surface of the stainless steel tube, people were amazed: "Stainless steel is not rusted, rust is not stainless steel, and there may be problems with steel." In fact, this is a one-sided misconception about the lack of understanding of stainless steel. Stainless steel will also rust under certain conditions.
Stainless steel has the ability to resist atmospheric oxidation - that is, rust, and also has the ability to corrode in acids, alkalis, and salts - that is, corrosion resistance. However, the degree of corrosion resistance varies with the chemical composition of the steel itself, the state of addition, the conditions of use, and the type of environmental medium. For example, 304 steel pipe has absolutely excellent rust resistance in a dry and clean atmosphere, but it is moved to the coastal area, and it will soon rust in sea fog containing a lot of salt; while 316 steel pipe will perform. good. Therefore, it is not any kind of stainless steel that is resistant to corrosion and rust in any environment.
The following is the daily cleaning and maintenance of stainless steel laundry sink:
1. Clean immediately after use, dry and store, try not to let the water drop on the surface of the sink, because the high-iron content of the water will cause the rust and high-mineral water to produce a white film.
2. If mineral deposits appear at the bottom of the tank, they can be removed with diluted vinegar and rinsed with water.
3. Do not touch hard objects or rusty objects with the sink for a long time.
4. Do not leave the rubber pad, wet sponge or cleaning sheet in the sink all night.
5, pay attention to fluorine-containing household products, bleach, food, and silver-containing cleaning products and cleaning products containing sulfur and hydrochloric acid are potentially harmful to the sink.
6. If the chemical composition or soldering iron flux is in contact with the sink, the sink must be flushed immediately.
7. Do not clean the sink with iron rings or rough cleaning.
8, any wrong use or incorrect cleaning methods will cause damage to the sink.