The Stainless Steel Laundry Cabinet supplier introduces […]
The Stainless Steel Laundry Cabinet supplier introduces the steps to install the shower room:
1. Carefully specify the instructions and check whether the product parts are complete. Prepare relevant tools. This preparation is very important.
2. The shower curtain rod is generally installed at a height of about 2.06 meters from the ground. Place the shower curtain rod in the position where you need to install it and compare it to determine the drilling position and make a mark.
3. Use a drill with a diameter of 12mm to drill a hole on the wall (the drilling depth is about 6cm). When drilling, let the drill bit go down slightly, and the butt slightly up after the electric drill, which can effectively prevent the shower curtain rod from sagging.
4. Drive the tent wire with the mounting parts into the wall, and tighten the tent wire.
5. Coat some glass glue on the cylinder of the mounting parts (the purpose of coating glass glue: one is to increase lubrication and facilitate mounting; the other is that after the glass glue is solidified, the shower curtain rod will be more durable).
6. Clean the wall and wipe off the excess glass glue. After 24 hours, it can be used normally.