In order to make the kitchen cabinets more reasonable a […]
In order to make the kitchen cabinets more reasonable and convenient, many owners will install baskets in the cabinets when decorating the kitchen cabinets, and most people will choose Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets when they choose to pull the baskets. Then, the next small series will tell you about the stainless steel kitchen cabinet pull basket installation method, let's take a look!
As for how to install the stainless steel cabinet basket, there is not much difference between the installation method of other material cabinets, that is, after the slide rails are installed, the basket can be installed. It is necessary to pay attention to the horizontality of the basket. Two times different heights. When loading drawers and cupboards, try to load them as much as possible. This way, you can pack more things and make full use of the space, and the handles should be installed in the middle. If the handles are high, you can't eat them when you pull them. It is best to use a small riser to plug the cupboard basket, because the basket and the panel are strenuous, and it is easy to pull the screw off after a long time. After you have created the right hole in the right place, you need to install the screw. For the basket of the cabinet, some plugging is required for the installation, so as to ensure that the fixing of the screw is stronger and more durable. Of course, it is necessary to leave a part of the plug outside, so that it is convenient to place the basket.
Although the stainless steel cabinet pull basket has good corrosion resistance, it will be oxidized if it is exposed to the corrosive environment for a long time. Therefore, the surface of the stainless steel cabinet pull basket must be regularly cleaned and maintained to maintain its gorgeous surface and extend its service life.
1. When cleaning the surface of the stainless steel cabinet pull basket, care must be taken not to cause surface scratches.
2. Avoid using washing liquids containing bleaching ingredients and abrasives, steel balls, grinding tools, etc. To remove the washing liquid, rinse the surface with clean water at the end of washing.
3, stainless steel cabinet pull basket surface dust and easy to remove dirt, can be washed with soap, weak detergent or warm water.
4. The trademark and film on the surface of the stainless steel cabinet pull basket are washed with warm water and weak detergent. The binder component is scrubbed with alcohol or organic solvent (ether, benzene).
5. The grease, oil and lubricating oil on the surface of the stainless steel cabinet pull basket are stained. After wiping with a soft cloth, clean it with a neutral detergent or ammonia solution or with a special detergent.
6, stainless steel cabinet pull basket surface bleaching agent and various acid adhesion, should be washed immediately with water, then dipped in ammonia solution or neutral carbonated soda aqueous solution, rinse with neutral detergent or warm water.
7. The surface of the stainless steel cabinet pull basket has a rainbow pattern, which is usually caused by excessive use of detergent or oil. It can be washed with warm water and neutral detergent when washing.
8. The rust caused by the dirt on the surface of the stainless steel cabinet pull basket can be washed with 10% nitric acid or grinding detergent, or it can be washed with special washing drugs. As long as we use the correct maintenance method, we can extend the service life of stainless steel and keep the door flowers clean, bright and gorgeous.