The sinks are not very strange to us. They are installe […]
The sinks are not very strange to us. They are installed when the kitchen is renovated. It also has a big role in the kitchen. When we bought the sink, we found that there are many kinds of sinks on the market. The manual sink is just one of them. What are its characteristics? Many people don't know it! Today, Stainless Steel Handmade Sink Manufacturers will come with everyone. Take a look at the shopping tips of the manual sink and the features of the manual sink!
Manual sink features:
1. The layout of this kind of products has been modernized, and it has formed the relevant standards in the industry. It will not conflict with other kitchen accessories in the space arrangement, and has reasonable arrangements, in addition to cleaning, products. It also has the functions of direct drinking water, garbage disposal, instant hot water, etc. The integrated design eliminates the trouble of running a lot, simplifies product circulation and procurement channels, and saves social resources.
2. The user only needs to operate within the set range, and will not be in a hurry. At the same time, it avoids the problems of water droplets staining the wall and seeping water when the tableware is suspended. The console is designed to be very user-friendly, and various types of tableware are hung. The cutting board is also very convenient, and the effect is better with the integrated stove. In addition, there is only one after-sales service for such products. No matter which plate has problems, just look for the corresponding merchant.
How to judge the pros and cons of the manual sink?
1. Solder tight and no solder joints. Welding quality is one of the most critical factors affecting the life of the water tank. It is well welded to prevent raw embroidery and desoldering. This is in terms of double slots.
2, the general sink needs to have an overflow device, the surface looks fine texture, the good sink will have a more beautiful pattern as the design of the overflow hole.
3, environmental sanitation, easy to clean, good flatness. The most intuitive criteria for determining quality and grade are: gloss, oil and no smudge after washing in the basin. Material anti-fouling is a priority when purchasing a sink.
4. The water pipe is leakproof, the precision of the fittings and the precision of the water tank are the same. PVC material is used, and the life of the water tank is the same as that of the water tank.
5. The thickness of the general manual sink is 1.0~1.5mm, and the quality of 1.2mm is relatively good.
Handmade sink selection tips:
1, material selection stainless steel
Ceramics are not as wear-resistant as stainless steel, and they tend to scratch when used for a long time. Other stone sinks have similar problems such as oil resistance, water resistance and dirt, but if you want to be individual and speak style, of course you are free. In the past, we always used magnets to distinguish them. Nowadays, due to the development of stainless steel, it is impossible to distinguish them with magnets. The best way is to use a potion called “stainless steel measuring solution”, which can be distinguished by one drop.
304 stainless steel is the best choice for the sink, of course, the price is also much more expensive. In fact, the 201 and 202 sinks are not useless, but the old surface will not be as clean as the 304. The same type of stainless steel sink, the thicker the better, you can press the bottom of the sink basin to identify the thickness of the sink. If you choose a good stainless steel sink, the surface treatment is best to choose the brushing effect. You don't need to choose those surfaces such as sandblasting and pearl light. Many of the surfaces are chemically treated, and the surface may contain harmful substances.
2, size selection depends on the size or preference of the table
The large table top of the kitchen can be selected from a large single slot. If the large single slot is sufficient, the inner length is 70cm and the width is 32cm. The small kitchen surface is short. You can choose a small single slot with a length of 50cm and a width of 32cm. Deeper and less splashing water.
3, the choice of parts to ensure the quality of the function
The faucet should use a high-throwing type, and the washing pot does not hinder the matter; the soap dispenser, the bigger the better, the 500 ml on the tb; the drain basket, which accounts for about two-fifths of the total length of the sink, the simpler the shape, the better the straight shape. The flat bottom is the best, because the drain basket has a limited area, the flat bottom can borrow space from each other, and the dish rack with concave concave convexity reduces the use area, increases the workload, and washes the cutlery in the buckle. No need to spend time and effort here.