At present, the manual type of water tank is usually us […]
At present, the manual type of water tank is usually used in 4 different types of stainless steel: 201 stainless steel (containing 1-1.5% nickel), 202 stainless steel (containing 5% nickel), 304 stainless steel (containing 8% nickel), 316 stainless steel (including nickel 12%) ), the nickel content increases in turn, and the material quality increases in this order.
As a manual sink, people will use 304 stainless steel because it is environmentally friendly and lead-free. The thickness of the sink is large, generally more than 1 mm. It has a large weight, strong impact resistance and resistance to acid and alkali corrosion. The following handmade sink manufacturers will detail how to judge the advantages and disadvantages of manual sinks?
1. Solder tight and no solder joints. Welding quality is a key factor affecting the life of the water tank. It is welded well to prevent raw embroidery and desoldering. This is in terms of double slots.
2. the general sink needs to have an overflow device, the surface looks fine texture, the good sink will have a more beautiful pattern as the design of the overflow hole.
3. environmental sanitation, easy to clean, good flatness. The standard that determines the quality and grade is gloss, oil, and no smudge after washing in the basin. Material anti-fouling is a priority when purchasing a sink.
4. The water pipe is leakproof, the precision of the fittings and the precision of the water tank are the same. The PVC material is used, and the life of the water tank is the same as that of the water tank.
5. The thickness of the general manual sink is 1.0~1.5mm, and the quality of 1.2mm is relatively good.