The utilization rate of balconies has always been very high. Since that is the case, to enhance more functions in a small area, we have considered a way to put them on the balcony. The following is shared by the manufacturer of Stainless Steel Laundry Cabinet Knowledge of maintaining the laundry cabinet:
- The decorated house should pay attention to opening windows to avoid corrosive gas emitted by the decoration materials and destroy the protective film on the surface of stainless steel.
- After using the balcony laundry cabinet, wipe it with a dry cloth to prevent water droplets from remaining on the surface. Water with high iron content may cause brown-red stains on some stainless steel surfaces.
- The retained water will cause mineral deposits to occur. In this case, a low-concentration vinegar solution can be used to remove such deposits, and then completely cleaned with clean water.
- When cleaning some dead corner dirt of stainless steel bathroom products, avoid using steel brushes or brushes with rough texture to avoid scratching the surface.
- Stainless steel bathroom products like balcony laundry cabinets usually use neutral detergent when cleaning the surface, and scrub gently.