Stainless steel cabinet storage is a very important thi […]
Stainless steel cabinet storage is a very important thing in the kitchen. Otherwise, if the storage of a set of stainless steel cabinets is unreasonable, there will be cases where the items are left unorganized, piled up and messy, and the items are difficult to take. So how to better store the stainless steel cabinets in the kitchen? The following AFA Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets are introduced to you:
Stainless steel cabinet storage tips in the kitchen:
1. Set up an island in the middle of the kitchen to reduce the distance between the areas, which is convenient for eating. The large-capacity storage cabinet under the island is not a problem. Even with more kitchen supplies, there is a cabinet to help you, no need to mess around the kitchen.
2. Design a film cutter in a small-sized drawer, put the plastic wrap in the film cutter, and let a fresh life be at your fingertips with a small movement. Other areas in the drawer can be designed as cells that house gadgets.
3, V-shaped drawer designed especially for the corner space of stainless steel cabinets, reasonable use of every inch of the corner space, can be stored to the extreme. The V-shaped drawers are designed according to the angle of the cabinet, and the interior space is divided into compartments. The grids of different sizes are used to store various small objects.
4. The most worrying thing about using stainless steel cabinet drawers to store dishes is to slip down. If you choose a dedicated dish storage rack, you won't have such troubles. Remember to do this in a deep drawer.
5, it is best to reserve a drawer for storing condiments near the stove, so that you don't have to look around when you use it. You can choose the drawer that can be moved at will, which is more convenient when you cook.
6. For drawers with a relatively deep depth, in order to make more use of the space, the double design of the drawer inside the drawer can be used. The small drawer above accommodates small items, and the large drawer below is used to store the pots.
7. Make full use of stainless steel cabinets, shelves, etc., and store the dishes, plates, and dishes neatly and neatly. It is very convenient to use and solves the problem of difficult storage in the kitchen. The kitchen is the most lively space, so your kitchen is no longer chaotic!