Did you find that the stainless steel faucets in your […]
Did you find that the stainless steel faucets in your home will become smaller and smaller after a period of use? Some people may think that the water pressure is low, open other taps, and the water flow is normal. Looking for outsiders to repair, various reasons for you to change this, but also to spend money this problem is not so complicated, then let's take a look at what is the cause?
First prepare the tools for inspection and repair of stainless steel faucets: small folding shears, new toothbrushes
Then follow the steps below to view and resolve this issue:
1. Unscrew the faucet filter counterclockwise. If it does not move, the pad is unscrewed with a nipper and the pad will prevent the filter from damaging.
2 The filter mouth is down, and the top of the filter is pressed upwards to push the plastic filter element out.
3. Place the plastic filter element under the faucet, gently scrub with a toothbrush, and wash off a small layer of scale on top.
4. Assemble the cleaned filter and re-screw it onto the faucet. OK! Solve the problem in three easy steps.
5. Place the filter element flat. With one end of the green filter screen up, gently insert the small cutting tip into the side seam according to the figure, and remove the green cone filter.
6. Hold the filter element, insert the small scissors into the rectangular hole with your right hand, and forcefully remove the second layer of the filter cover from the upper side. The third and fourth layer-shaped gratings are then poured out.
7. Wash the components with a toothbrush.
8. In the reverse order of decomposition, sequentially insert the fourth and third-piece gratings and the second-layer disc-shaped filter cover into the filter element, and finally press the green cone-shaped filter screen into the filter card slot with a small shear.
9. Insert the combined filter element into the filter in the direction of the arrow. When installing, pay attention to the filter element should be flush with the filter to avoid poor installation when screwing into the faucet.
10 Turn the filter clockwise. Open the faucet, is it like a stream of water!
In the end, it is concluded that the faucet is not used for a long time. Generally, there is no component failure. Most of them are caused by scale or other impurities. Especially the faucet that uses solar water is often prone to blockage in summer.
For better quality faucets, the fine sand scale is mostly concentrated on the first green cone filter screen. Just clean the layer filter, and the plastic filter element does not need to be disassembled and cleaned. If the diameter of the tapered filter is greater than 0.5mm, consider removing the plastic filter.