The kitchen is a very important place for a home, so sh […]
The kitchen is a very important place for a home, so should you install a single tap or a double-tap in the kitchen? Kitchen Faucets Manufacturers introduces the difference between single-handle and double-handle faucets:
1. Features of a single tap
If the kitchen area is not large, it is very suitable to choose a single faucet. It is very convenient to adjust the water temperature and water output with one handle. Single-handle faucets are mainly divided into desktop single-handle faucets and single-handle pull-out faucets.
(1) Desktop single-handle faucets are more common in kitchens. One handle makes the operation very simple. Adjust the water flow and water temperature up and down, which is very practical.
(2) The biggest advantage of a single-handle pull-out faucet is that it can more easily clean the corners of the kitchen, and places that are out of reach of ordinary faucets, expand the cleaning area and bring convenience to kitchen cleaning.
2. Features of double-handle faucet:
This type of faucet occupies a little more area than a single faucet, but it is powerful and can enjoy cold water and hot water for the first time, which is more practical and beautiful.
(1) Desktop double-handle faucet: The hole on the kitchen basin determines whether this faucet can be used, so it is best to use a matching product, and the two handles respectively control the cold and hot water. If you have children in your family, the design of this faucet is safer, and you will try to avoid hot hands caused by indistinguishable cold and hot water.
(2) Wall-mounted faucet: You can freely match different types of kitchen basins according to your preferences, and make full use of the wall above the kitchen basin, which saves space and is very beautiful. However, since domestic architectural design rarely uses water channels in the kitchen, it is relatively difficult to repair, mainly because all the water pipes are buried in the wall.