The sink is a small piece of furniture that every house […]
The sink is a small piece of furniture that every household uses. It is also very powerful. It takes on any washing work. As people become more and more creative about life, naturally people will not miss the opportunity to choose a manual sink. Therefore, the manual sink has become a new direction that people are pursuing today. So, have you learned about the daily maintenance of the manual sink? Today, handmade sink manufacturers will tell you how to properly maintain the sink:
1. Clean immediately after use, dry and store, try not to let the water drop on the surface of the sink, because the high-iron content of water will cause the rust and high-mineral water to produce a white film.
2. If mineral deposits appear at the bottom of the tank, they can be removed with diluted vinegar and rinsed with water.
3. Do not touch hard objects or rusty objects with the sink for a long time.
4. Do not leave the rubber pad, wet sponge or cleaning sheet in the sink all night.
5, pay attention to fluorine-containing household products, bleach, food, and silver-containing cleaning products and cleaning products containing sulfur and hydrochloric acid are potentially harmful to the sink.
6. Note that the air released by the bleach or chemical cleaner in the kitchen cabinet will corrode the bottom of the sink.
7. If the photographic chemical composition or soldering iron flux is in contact with the sink, the sink must be flushed immediately.
8. You can't put bubble, mayonnaise, mustard and salt food in the sink for a long time.
9. Do not clean the sink with iron rings or rough cleaning.
10. Any wrong use or incorrect cleaning methods can cause damage to the sink.