Among all kinds of kitchen utensils, Handmade Sink is u […]
Among all kinds of kitchen utensils, Handmade Sink is used most frequently. Before and after meals, 65% of the time dealing with the sink, so its importance to family life is self-evident. So what are the characteristics of a high-quality sink?
1. Good stainless steel sinks use thicker plates, high-quality sinks use imported 304 stainless steel plates with a thickness of 1 mm, while ordinary low-grade sinks use 0.5 mm ~ 0.7 mm. Because of the edge treatment of the sink, it is difficult to see the thickness at once. The easiest way is to press the surface of the sink a little harder. If you can press it down, the material is very thin. Of course, if you can borrow a vernier caliper and a spiral micrometer, you don’t need it. So troublesome.
2. The water removal device may be something that is ignored by most consumers, but it is a very critical component in the sink configuration, and it has a great impact on the price of the sink. The price of a good all-stainless steel drain is more than 100 yuan. Other drains contain automatic draining devices, but more functions are not necessarily a good thing. It is convenient to start, and problems may occur after a long time! At the same time, you can observe the supporting parts of the sink: high-quality sinks require wall thickness, smooth handling, and cage No water leakage when closed, the touch beads are durable and feel comfortable. The downspout is made of environmentally friendly disposable materials, has the functions of easy installation, deodorization, heat resistance, and aging resistance, and is durable.
3. Carefully observe the stainless steel sink, we can find that the surface of the high-quality sink is flat, visually soft, not easy to stick to oil, easy to clean, and wear-resistant. The inner corners of the high-quality sink are close to 90 degrees, the stainless steel sink has a larger vision and the basin volume is also large.
4. There are welding method and integral molding method. We have seen some famous brand sinks with the same appearance and size, but the prices are quite different. There are factors of material and process costs. Of course, it can be said with certainty that the one-piece stainless steel sink is definitely better than the welding method. The one-piece molding technology solves the leakage problem caused by the welding of the basin body that the weld cannot withstand the corrosion of various chemical liquids (such as detergent, stainless steel cleaner, etc.). The integral forming process is a particularly important process, which requires high steel plate material. What kind of process is used is an obvious manifestation of the quality of the sink. At the same time, you can turn the sink over to look at its bottom. The bottom of the high-quality sink is sprayed or glued with rubber and does not fall off, which can reduce the impact of the faucet on the bottom of the basin and play a buffering role.
5. Stainless steel is a kind of iron alloy. The specific gravity of steel is 7.87. It contains heavy metals such as nickel and chromium. These metals have a larger specific gravity than steel, so the weight is heavier (of course, refer to the thickness of the plate). If it is counterfeit, low-quality stainless steel, such as steel plate chrome, the weight is light.