Many people will ask questions. I want to remove the faucet filter of the faucet for a long time and I don't know how to remove it. I don't want to damage the surrounding area. Then AFA Kitchen Faucets Manufacturers will tell you the correct disassembly method.
- First of all, look at the water output of the faucet before repair. The water output of the faucet is small, obviously there is a foreign body clogging, and it needs to be repaired.
- Next, you need a tool, a relatively large wrench. Use this wrench to remove the head of the faucet.
- Next adjust the size of the wrench to the head of the faucet. It can be clearly found that there is a clear position where the wrench can be set on the head of the faucet. Use the wrench to twist the head of the faucet, paying attention to the direction.
- Unscrew the head of the faucet. It can be seen that the head is a combination of many small parts.
- Divide the head assembly into small parts, as shown in the following figure, from left to right, the head assembly is from top to bottom, from left to right, it is the gasket, plastic filter, Small wire filter, a small plastic filter, the main body of the head assembly.
- Check all the small parts of the head assembly, clean all the small parts, and then install them back in order according to the disassembly order. First install the small plastic filter.
7. and then arrange the three small wire filters in a neat line and put them into the main body of the head assembly.
- Then install the plastic filter.
- Then install the assembled head assembly back to the faucet head.
- Finally, turn on the faucet again and check that the cleaned faucet head assembly is working properly and the water volume and speed are normal.
information about Kitchen Faucets Manufacturers : http://www.afastainlesskb.com/product/stainless-steel-faucet/kitchen-faucet/